GST tax to be charged on deposits or advance paid
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
Whether security deposits paid for house rent or machinery or other purpose is to be taxed under GST?
Whether advance paid is considered as consideration and charged tax on it?
Deposits paid for security are not covered under definition of consideration and tax is not to be charged. However advance payments are different from security deposits and are very well covered under the definition of consideration and hence tax will need to be charged.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra