GST tax to be charged on deposits or advance paid
watch_later 11 months ago
Whether security deposits paid for house rent or machinery or other purpose is to be taxed under GST?
Whether advance paid is considered as consideration and charged tax on it?
Deposits paid for security are not covered under definition of consideration and tax is not to be charged. However advance payments are different from security deposits and are very well covered under the definition of consideration and hence tax will need to be charged.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial