Gst Wrongly Payment

Vasim kadiwal
watch_later 2 years, 11 months ago

I have wrongly imputed in itc table ITC OF IGST IN SGST, SGST ITC IN CGST, CGST ITC IN CESS, ND I HAVE PAID CHALLAN in which i have imputed on right column i need urgent reply will it be refundable or it will stand in credit ledger

  • chatComments
1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 2 years, 11 months ago

It will stand in credit ledger. Unfortunately their is no provision of refund of tax paid other than in case of export or where input tax rate is higher than output tax rate.

As per law you will not get refund, however if government gives a chance because of initial confusion faced by tax payers, it can be revised!!!

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question