Gst To Unregistered Person In B2b

watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

I am in B2B, I do billing to unregistered party and when we do monthly return then which information provide to government for unregistered party,

and if do bill to unregistered party then will i get the benefit of ITC .

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

You need to upload the details of invoice, however in case of unregistered person total turnover details needs to be uploaded at the time of filing returns.

You will get input credit of tax.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question