Abhishek mishraa
watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago

I am purchase exempted goods from registered Person But i was put amount in unregistered person column. how to Rectify it

  • chatComments
1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago

Now you can edit form GSTR-3B, correct it now.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question