GST tax to unregistered person - Interstate URD
watch_later 11 months, 1 week ago
sir i m reg person can i do billing to interstate person who is URD, if yes what is the limit
Yes you can do billing to interstate unregistered person. Charge IGST in your tax invoice.
Did not get an answer? Ask your Question
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GST FOR HANDICRAFT SHEET METAL AND CASTING IDOLS AND SCULPTURES FOR TEMPLE PURPOSES
- If turnover below 20 lakhs, should charge GST in invoice?
- Gstr-3b amendment after submission
- Part-B of e-way bill not filed.
- Query regarding value to be shown in gstr 1
- Eway bill software
- Effect of non-cancellation wrong e waybill(Two ewaybill on same tax invoice)
- Any other option to correct GSTR-3B which is already filed
- ITC MISSED TO CLAIMED
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?