Gst Tax To Unregistered Person - Interstate Urd

Jagmohan vadhera
watch_later 3 years, 7 months ago

sir i m reg person can i do billing to interstate person who is URD, if yes what is the limit

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 7 months ago

Yes you can do billing to interstate unregistered person. Charge IGST in your tax invoice.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question