Gstr 1 quaterly
watch_later 3 months, 2 weeks ago
i hv opted for qtrly gstr 1. i filed july gstr 1. while filing aug & sep gatr 1 i forgot to include sales of aug and filed the gstr 1. my sales is b2c small i.e. less than 2.5 lac. how to give august sales figures in next qtr return. due date is 15 feb. pls guide me.
You can show missed sales in next quarter return.
Show how you normally show other invoices.
Process is same for missed and original. You need to fill the GSTR-1 and upload along with sales of quarter for which you are filing return.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST