Gstr 1 Quaterly
watch_later 8 months, 1 week ago
i hv opted for qtrly gstr 1. i filed july gstr 1. while filing aug & sep gatr 1 i forgot to include sales of aug and filed the gstr 1. my sales is b2c small i.e. less than 2.5 lac. how to give august sales figures in next qtr return. due date is 15 feb. pls guide me.
You can show missed sales in next quarter return.
Show how you normally show other invoices.
Process is same for missed and original. You need to fill the GSTR-1 and upload along with sales of quarter for which you are filing return.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Is GST required for freelance consultants billing below 20L
- Gstp exam
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ