Gstr 1 quaterly
watch_later 1 week, 1 day ago
i hv opted for qtrly gstr 1. i filed july gstr 1. while filing aug & sep gatr 1 i forgot to include sales of aug and filed the gstr 1. my sales is b2c small i.e. less than 2.5 lac. how to give august sales figures in next qtr return. due date is 15 feb. pls guide me.
You can show missed sales in next quarter return.
Show how you normally show other invoices.
Process is same for missed and original. You need to fill the GSTR-1 and upload along with sales of quarter for which you are filing return.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return