Gstr-3b - Inward Supply

Geetha Pavithra
watch_later 3 years, 6 months ago

We have entered inward supply wrong amount, how to be correct it in gstr3b


  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 6 months ago

There is no option to change the return as of now. In case revision is allowed you can change it. Anyhow make sure tax paid is correct and normal returns are filed correctly.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question