Gstr- 3b

watch_later 2 years, 8 months ago

I was entered total invoice value instead of total taxable value while filling the gstr-3b. How it is rectified. 


1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 2 years, 8 months ago

If you have filed the return you cannot do anything now. You need to file GSTR-1 correctly.

If you have submitted and not filed then you can reset the return.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question