GTA SELF INVOICE
watch_later 7 months, 1 week ago
i have received one invoice of Rs 10,000 by GTA who is registered under GST . he has not charged gst since i am registered company / payer so i will pay GTA @ 5% & will take credit.
Now I will have to issue self invoice to GTA & after doing payment i will have to issue payment voucher to GTA.
please correct me if i am wrong
If the GTA is by Road, then the person liable to pay freight will have to pay GST@5% under Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM). Also he will not get any ITC - Basheer PM
IF U RECEIVED TRANSPORTATION INVOICE THEN DONT MAKE SELF INVOICE . IF U RECEIVE BILTY THEN MAKE SELF INVOICE AND PAY RCM 5 %
GTA WILL NOT PAY GST U HV TO PAY UNDER REVERS CHARGES AND TAKE ITC - Akhil Bhargava
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return