GTA SELF INVOICE
watch_later 9 months ago
i have received one invoice of Rs 10,000 by GTA who is registered under GST . he has not charged gst since i am registered company / payer so i will pay GTA @ 5% & will take credit.
Now I will have to issue self invoice to GTA & after doing payment i will have to issue payment voucher to GTA.
please correct me if i am wrong
If the GTA is by Road, then the person liable to pay freight will have to pay GST@5% under Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM). Also he will not get any ITC - Basheer PM
IF U RECEIVED TRANSPORTATION INVOICE THEN DONT MAKE SELF INVOICE . IF U RECEIVE BILTY THEN MAKE SELF INVOICE AND PAY RCM 5 %
GTA WILL NOT PAY GST U HV TO PAY UNDER REVERS CHARGES AND TAKE ITC - Akhil Bhargava
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial