GTA SELF INVOICE
watch_later 11 months, 1 week ago
i have received one invoice of Rs 10,000 by GTA who is registered under GST . he has not charged gst since i am registered company / payer so i will pay GTA @ 5% & will take credit.
Now I will have to issue self invoice to GTA & after doing payment i will have to issue payment voucher to GTA.
please correct me if i am wrong
If the GTA is by Road, then the person liable to pay freight will have to pay GST@5% under Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM). Also he will not get any ITC - Basheer PM
IF U RECEIVED TRANSPORTATION INVOICE THEN DONT MAKE SELF INVOICE . IF U RECEIVE BILTY THEN MAKE SELF INVOICE AND PAY RCM 5 %
GTA WILL NOT PAY GST U HV TO PAY UNDER REVERS CHARGES AND TAKE ITC - Akhil Bhargava
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GST FOR HANDICRAFT SHEET METAL AND CASTING IDOLS AND SCULPTURES FOR TEMPLE PURPOSES
- If turnover below 20 lakhs, should charge GST in invoice?
- Gstr-3b amendment after submission
- Part-B of e-way bill not filed.
- Query regarding value to be shown in gstr 1
- Eway bill software
- Effect of non-cancellation wrong e waybill(Two ewaybill on same tax invoice)
- Any other option to correct GSTR-3B which is already filed
- ITC MISSED TO CLAIMED
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?