Gta Service

watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago

First thank you for such wonderful services.

I am transporter from MP, we book goods for Nepal and we are paying fright on behalf of consignee of Nepal.

Is GST applicable??

do i need registration

  • chatComments
1 Answer

anonymous user watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago


Though it is not compulsory but as a suggestion it would be better if you get your establishment registered, and more-over, your services are liable to gst as per RCM (Reverse Charge Mechanism) i,e. that you don't have to pay any tax even if you are registered rather the recipient of your service is liable to pay gst.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question