How To Amend The Gstr-3b Return?

Apoorva Dn
watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

we have entered inward supplies value in the integrated tax column. how to rectify it?

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

As of now I do not see the revision option and it is not made available. However once GSTR-1 is filed by everyone, the mistaken will be corrected. But make sure you have made correct tax payment.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question