HOW TO ENTER THE PURCHASE OF FIXED ASSETS
watch_later 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I AM USING TALY.ERP9 AND I WAN KNOW HOW CAN I ENTER THE PURCHASE OF FIXED ASSETS AND WHAT WILL BE THE PROCEDURE TO CLAIM IT'S INPUT CREDIT?
Ignore which accounting software you are using.
Accounting concept never changes.
Input on fixed assets is available similar to inputs on purchase of materials.
You need to Debit Fixed Asset and input tax ledgers and credit party or payment ledger.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst rate issue
- TURNOVER FOR COMPOSITION SCHEME
- All about ITC when claimed more or less
- Misconception with regard to GST on RCM basis suspended till March for GTA too.
- Regarding ITC on export of goods
- How should ITC on capital goods be utilise?
- Bank account validated by PFMS
- Exemption list
- Invoicing for claiming local conveyance
- Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return