How to show GST acts such as CGST Act and IGST Act on your own professional website?
watch_later 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi I have a website for my firm and want to display the GST acts to allow my clients read acts online.
How can I show all acts on my website?
KnowyourGST has an API for this. - Pulkit Sharma
You can use the API tool provided by KYG to show the acts on your website. It is very simple and straight forward procedure. Without technical knowledge you can do it.
Basically you have 2 methods to show these acts on your website:
- Write all acts and convert into HTML.
- Use the tool provided by KYG.
You can check out the GST Acts API for more details.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial