HSN code of products in tax invoice issued under GST
watch_later 11 months, 2 weeks ago
HS Code adopted for GST seems to be a good Idea. It will be easy to identify products whether imported or locally traded.
Is it compulsory to show HSN code in tax invoice? HSN code is enough or even the description should be printed in tax invoice?
What will be the other benefits from HSN coding?
CGST Act and invoice rules issued by government prescribes the details to be furnished in a Tax invoice. As per the rules issued by government in this regard, HSN code of goods or accounting code for service should be specified in invoice.
Description of goods is also supposed to provided. It is to be as per HSN or general nature of goods? - GST Payer
Its supposed to be general description of goods. Rules does not say HSN description of goods. I think providing code is enough. - Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial