HSN code of products in tax invoice issued under GST
watch_later 9 months, 2 weeks ago
HS Code adopted for GST seems to be a good Idea. It will be easy to identify products whether imported or locally traded.
Is it compulsory to show HSN code in tax invoice? HSN code is enough or even the description should be printed in tax invoice?
What will be the other benefits from HSN coding?
CGST Act and invoice rules issued by government prescribes the details to be furnished in a Tax invoice. As per the rules issued by government in this regard, HSN code of goods or accounting code for service should be specified in invoice.
Description of goods is also supposed to provided. It is to be as per HSN or general nature of goods? - GST Payer
Its supposed to be general description of goods. Rules does not say HSN description of goods. I think providing code is enough. - Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return