HSN code of products in tax invoice issued under GST
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
HS Code adopted for GST seems to be a good Idea. It will be easy to identify products whether imported or locally traded.
Is it compulsory to show HSN code in tax invoice? HSN code is enough or even the description should be printed in tax invoice?
What will be the other benefits from HSN coding?
CGST Act and invoice rules issued by government prescribes the details to be furnished in a Tax invoice. As per the rules issued by government in this regard, HSN code of goods or accounting code for service should be specified in invoice.
Description of goods is also supposed to provided. It is to be as per HSN or general nature of goods? - GST Payer
Its supposed to be general description of goods. Rules does not say HSN description of goods. I think providing code is enough. - Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra