Income Tax Return Of School

watch_later 7 months, 2 weeks ago

How to file INCOME TAX return of School registered under Samiti having status of AOP & registered under society act.

what is the procedure to take the exemption in 10(23C)??

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Never File Wrong GSTR-1

Check your GST numbers in bulk. Check unlimited GST numbers with very cheap packages.

Used by
Ask Question