Input tax credit on RCM
watch_later 1 month, 1 week ago
I paid gst on purchases from unregistered dealers in the month of Aug 17 but have not claimed its credit till date. Can I claim such credit in gstr 3b for the month of apr 18?
Yes you can claim it now as there is no option to revise return. You can claim it now. However financial year changed but you can still claim it due to no revision option available.
Otherwise you can correct it in your annual filing or GST audit filing. However both forms are not yet released so it will be difficult to say whether these forms will have option to claim input credit or not.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST