Input Tax Credit On Rcm
watch_later 6 months ago
I paid gst on purchases from unregistered dealers in the month of Aug 17 but have not claimed its credit till date. Can I claim such credit in gstr 3b for the month of apr 18?
Yes you can claim it now as there is no option to revise return. You can claim it now. However financial year changed but you can still claim it due to no revision option available.
Otherwise you can correct it in your annual filing or GST audit filing. However both forms are not yet released so it will be difficult to say whether these forms will have option to claim input credit or not.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 1
- GST Re-Registration
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ