Invoice Guide For Tour Operator
watch_later 7 months, 1 week ago
I have a query. A Tour Operator books a ticket for its customer for suppose Rs 21000 and recovers from Customer Rs 22000. Now it has margin of Rs 1000 only. Is he liable for entire Rs 22000 in that case they are at very much loss.
same is the case for visa service, renting n site seeing.
Please guide me sir.
Thanks in Advance
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial