Invoice Guide For Tour Operator
watch_later 1 year ago
I have a query. A Tour Operator books a ticket for its customer for suppose Rs 21000 and recovers from Customer Rs 22000. Now it has margin of Rs 1000 only. Is he liable for entire Rs 22000 in that case they are at very much loss.
same is the case for visa service, renting n site seeing.
Please guide me sir.
Thanks in Advance
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra