Issue Of Receipt In Case Of Advance Received Against Export

Sahib Satsangee
watch_later 3 years, 7 months ago

In case of advance received from a foreign buyer. A registered person who is an exporter of goods from India has to issue a payment receipt?

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question