ITC in GSTR3B
watch_later 1 month, 1 week ago
I have filed GSTR 3B returns for july 17 to feb 18 months. But didn't claim ITC (B2B invoices) for any month. Can I claim whole ITC of all these months in March 18 GSTR 3B? Which column will be appropriate (like: "all other ITC") for these B2B inter an intra state purchases?
Thanks for consideration.
You can claim full ITC in March month GSTR-3B return under normal ITC columns provided.
Fill respective taxes like IGST, CGST and SGST and claim it.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST