ITC in GSTR3B
watch_later 3 months, 4 weeks ago
I have filed GSTR 3B returns for july 17 to feb 18 months. But didn't claim ITC (B2B invoices) for any month. Can I claim whole ITC of all these months in March 18 GSTR 3B? Which column will be appropriate (like: "all other ITC") for these B2B inter an intra state purchases?
Thanks for consideration.
You can claim full ITC in March month GSTR-3B return under normal ITC columns provided.
Fill respective taxes like IGST, CGST and SGST and claim it.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- ITC RELATED ISSUE OF GST WORKS CONTRACTER
- Input tax credit
- IN GST WHY INVOICE IS NOT PREPARE ON PORTAL
- Gst practitioner
- About exempt goods purchase and sales
- GST return for purchase from unregistered person
- GST return for ecommerce business
- Unlimited GST number search
- GST NUMBER STILL NOT APRROVED
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra