ITC ON Hotel accomodation
watch_later 6 days, 3 hours ago
If a hotel provides both food( @ 5% )and accommodation @ rates prescribed by Govt., Is ITC available on all purchases i.e like laundry expenses?
If you are staying in a Hotel, then principal supply is hotel services.
Input credit is available on hotel staying. So if you have a single bill for hotel staying, you are eligible for input credit.
However, if you have separate bills for hotel staying and restaurant then you will be able to take credit only on hotel stay.
Take a single bill from Hotel and you can avail input credit.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Can a Invoice be cancelled in GST Regime for Services
- Gst 3 B
- GSTr 3b returns
- How to file Gstr-4 for composition scheme?
- GST Mail id
- GST on Hotel room
- Display GST certificate and GSTIN at business place or fine?
- Non filling of Trans 1
- exemption benefit as service tax
- query for credit note under section 34(1) of the CGST Act, 2017
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online