Itr For Purchased Property Using Capital Gain Of Earlier Sold Property
watch_later 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Dear Sir: I have purchased a property using capital gain of property which I sold 2 year back. I have shown capital gain in ITR2 when I sold property. Which ITR form should I use now and how to show this in return if required?
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- High chances of Tax audit further extended to Jan 31, 2019
- REGARDING TAX AUDIT UNDER SEC 44AB
- NO notification from I.TAX DEPARTMENT
- Tax audit due date extended to October 31, 2018 Download notification
- tax audit due date extension
- Late filing of Tax Audit Report
- Tax audit due date for A.Y 2018-19
- AUDIT A/Y 2019-20
- Due Date Extension For Companies
- Tax audit report and filing under 44AB date extended to 15 October 2018, notification available
- Download Advance Tax Calculator in MS Excel
- FAQ on section 80D of Income Tax Act
- Benami property transactions act in simple language
- Cryptocurrencies and Tax - A guide on taxation on Bitcoins in India
- Cash limits and penalties under Income Tax Act
- Late filing fee and penalty on delay in filing Income Tax return
- How to calculate income tax on house rent?
- How to file income tax return for salaried employee using ITR-1
- Tuition fee and child education allowance exemption under section 10 and 80C
- Income Tax calculator and slab rates for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19)