Itr For Purchased Property Using Capital Gain Of Earlier Sold Property

Amit mehra
watch_later 1 month, 4 weeks ago

Dear Sir: I have purchased a property using capital gain of property which I sold 2 year back. I have shown capital gain in ITR2 when I sold property. Which ITR form should I use now and how to show this in return if required?


No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did not get an answer? Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question