Karnataka GST registration for existing VAT dealers date extended?
watch_later 1 year, 6 months ago
Is date for GST registration in Karnataka extended upto 31 January 2017?
Got the correct information. Date given is only for department to meet performance otherwise we have time upto GST implementation for registration. Nothing to worry even if you have not registered. - GST Payer
Yes it seems date is extended. Got half news. Waiting for information on Karnataka VAT Portal. Its not updated yet.
Any official inforamtions received. Please update. Thanks.
Hi Mahesh, Kindly use comment box for comment. You should start a fresh question and do not ask question in same thread. Thank you - Site Moderator
Yes comment box should be used for commenting and answer box for answering. I think comment box is recently introduced on site. - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST on penalty
- GSTIN by Name
- conversion from composition to general
- Plywood ka g s t kaise nikalte hai
- SEARCH GST NO. WITH PAN
- Gst practitioner exam
- We are getting responses for just 2 requests in 15 minutes
- Agriculture bore repair
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.