Karnataka GST registration for existing VAT dealers date extended?
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
Is date for GST registration in Karnataka extended upto 31 January 2017?
Got the correct information. Date given is only for department to meet performance otherwise we have time upto GST implementation for registration. Nothing to worry even if you have not registered. - GST Payer
Yes it seems date is extended. Got half news. Waiting for information on Karnataka VAT Portal. Its not updated yet.
Any official inforamtions received. Please update. Thanks.
Hi Mahesh, Kindly use comment box for comment. You should start a fresh question and do not ask question in same thread. Thank you - Site Moderator
Yes comment box should be used for commenting and answer box for answering. I think comment box is recently introduced on site. - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial