Karnataka GST registration for existing VAT dealers date extended?
watch_later 1 year, 8 months ago
Is date for GST registration in Karnataka extended upto 31 January 2017?
Got the correct information. Date given is only for department to meet performance otherwise we have time upto GST implementation for registration. Nothing to worry even if you have not registered. - GST Payer
Yes it seems date is extended. Got half news. Waiting for information on Karnataka VAT Portal. Its not updated yet.
Any official inforamtions received. Please update. Thanks.
Hi Mahesh, Kindly use comment box for comment. You should start a fresh question and do not ask question in same thread. Thank you - Site Moderator
Yes comment box should be used for commenting and answer box for answering. I think comment box is recently introduced on site. - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra