lorry services by way of commission /agent basis
watch_later 1 week, 4 days ago
Iam a transport commission agent. I arrange vehicles from sub brokers or lorry owners attached to me and supply the vehicles to transporters (GTA).
The transporter pays me the freight agreed. I inturn make the payment to sub broker or lorry owner against a cut or commission.
Let's say I hired a vehicle for 25000/- from a sub broker / lorry owner and supply to a GTA for 27000/-. The transporter pays me and I pay the sub broker / Lorry owner.
So I earn 2000/- which is my commission income.My query is will the 27000/- amount be considered my turnover or not.
it attract gst if attract how much % we charge
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST