Lorry Services By Way Of Commission /Agent Basis
watch_later 5 months, 1 week ago
Iam a transport commission agent. I arrange vehicles from sub brokers or lorry owners attached to me and supply the vehicles to transporters (GTA).
The transporter pays me the freight agreed. I inturn make the payment to sub broker or lorry owner against a cut or commission.
Let's say I hired a vehicle for 25000/- from a sub broker / lorry owner and supply to a GTA for 27000/-. The transporter pays me and I pay the sub broker / Lorry owner.
So I earn 2000/- which is my commission income.My query is will the 27000/- amount be considered my turnover or not.
it attract gst if attract how much % we charge
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 1
- GST Re-Registration
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ