Maharashtra Increased Limit To 1 Lakh For Eway Bill Requirements
watch_later 4 months, 1 week ago
Good news for GST tax payers in Maharashtra as state government has officially increased limit to Rs. 1 lakh for Eway bill requirements.
This limit is for intra-state transportation of goods.
Now, people transporting goods within state need not to generate E-way bill upto Rs. 1 lakh of consignment value.
This is applicable from 1st July, 2018.
Here is the Notification No. 15E/2018 –State Tax. MAHARASHTRA GOODS AND SERVICES TAX ACT, 2017 for your reference.
Hope soon other states follow it and increase limit as it creates unwanted trouble for transporting goods.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Bad Request Error
- How to check my unit Unavailed ITC On gst Portal
- How to use API In vb6.0
- GSTR 9
- How to know that CIN number is correct
- Raising of invoice - Bill to/Ship to
- GST conundrum @Digital Advertising
- FREE BILLING SOFTWARE
- Unable to get results from last 24 hrs
- GST APIs For Developers
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions