Material Transfer

Bankim Desai
watch_later 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

We have done transfer of materials for construction job purpose to Karnataka in 2007 now the work is over and we want to re transfer it back to Maharashtra, dose Eway bill is required to be prepared as the material transfered was imported in 2007, we have BOE copy and all other documents. please suggest and advise

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question