Mismatch During Pan Validations

Dolon ghosh
watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

as my surname changed from DOLAN BISWAS to DOLON GHOSH in PAN Card (though the number is still the same) just after having GST No, presently, I am not being able to get access to my GST account.What to be done to get the access so that the return can be filed as soon as possible?? 

Please let me know

Dolon GHOSH 

Pan No-AWCPB6053G



  • chatComments
1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

You need to drop a mail to GST helpdesk. Change in surname should not result in blocking of account.

Drop a mail with documents and full details, GST technical team can reset your surname and unblock the account.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question