Need Suggestion

Shourya sen
watch_later 3 years, 6 months ago


My turn over maximum of Rupees 5lacs yearly but i am suppliers of different govt offices.So i have to maintain my gst registration.Then i want to know how much i have to pay consultancy fee online or can i convert my registration to composite scheme? what is good for me? plz suggest.

  • chatComments
1 Answer

GST Payer watch_later 3 years, 6 months ago

Government department or any one who is registered under GST will not entertain unregistered and composition registered person.

So you get the regular registration.

If you want consultancy from knowyourgst team then in bottom of this page click on service you require and provide details.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question