Online submitted LUT for export without payment of GST
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
I have submitted LUT as per article on LUT under GST.
I got ARN generated and message that LUT is forwarded to jurisdictional officer.
I also downloaded LUT application.
Can I issue invoice now, I have to wait for any approval. GST portal does not have any solution for this.
I have called GST help desk and confirmed that you need not to do anything and the submitted LUT is on auto approval basis.
Once you have declared in RFD-11, you can issue invoices without payment of IGST.
Download LUT from my saved application option and keep for documentation purpose.
Is there any requirement of Hardcopy submission at Jurisdictional Office
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Sales return from Unregistered dealer
- Total taxable value
- Return Filing
- what shall be gst figure?
- CHANGE MODE IN GST RETURN
- how to change email on pprtal
- Difference between work contract & job work
- CHANGE ITEM INVOICE EDIT
- Either Return period or GSTIN from the cache and payload are different.
- GST on discount sale
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST