Online submitted LUT for export without payment of GST
watch_later 6 days, 3 hours ago
I have submitted LUT as per article on LUT under GST.
I got ARN generated and message that LUT is forwarded to jurisdictional officer.
I also downloaded LUT application.
Can I issue invoice now, I have to wait for any approval. GST portal does not have any solution for this.
I have called GST help desk and confirmed that you need not to do anything and the submitted LUT is on auto approval basis.
Once you have declared in RFD-11, you can issue invoices without payment of IGST.
Download LUT from my saved application option and keep for documentation purpose.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Can a Invoice be cancelled in GST Regime for Services
- Gst 3 B
- GSTr 3b returns
- How to file Gstr-4 for composition scheme?
- GST Mail id
- GST on Hotel room
- Display GST certificate and GSTIN at business place or fine?
- Non filling of Trans 1
- exemption benefit as service tax
- query for credit note under section 34(1) of the CGST Act, 2017
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online