Opinion on no physical inspection for GST registration
watch_later 1 year, 1 month ago
Physical inspection of premises during registration is not compulsory under GST law.
What is your opinion on it, whether it is a good step by government removing physical inspection?
I don't think physical inspection is removed completely. - GST Payer
In case of doubts physical inspection can be done by officer. But otherwise it is removed. - Pulkit Sharma
But why? Why there should be inspection at all. Most of the people selling goods online can obtain registration from their house. - Rahul Rai
Even in my opinion, it is a very good step. In fact everyone who have paid tax under VAT will support this provision.
Physical inspection was a torture on tax payers. Most of the time as rightly pointed by GST Payer, it was increasing corruption only.
GST law has done a great favor to tax payers and more to the government by removing requirement of physical inspection of business address.
In my opinion it is a very good step by government to remove physical inspection of business place for registration.
The aim of government should be to remove physical interaction between tax payer and department as much as possible. This will not only reduce the corruption but also avoid any delay in registration and other activities.
In most of the cases, the physical inspection is just a formality that is seen as a money making activity by department officers.
In VAT states like Karnataka has physical inspection requirement which delayed the registration by months all together.
Loss to state due to delayed registration is another reason under GST, physical inspection is avoided.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST on penalty
- GSTIN by Name
- conversion from composition to general
- Plywood ka g s t kaise nikalte hai
- SEARCH GST NO. WITH PAN
- Gst practitioner exam
- We are getting responses for just 2 requests in 15 minutes
- Agriculture bore repair
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.