Opinion on no physical inspection for GST registration
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
Physical inspection of premises during registration is not compulsory under GST law.
What is your opinion on it, whether it is a good step by government removing physical inspection?
I don't think physical inspection is removed completely. - GST Payer
In case of doubts physical inspection can be done by officer. But otherwise it is removed. - Pulkit Sharma
But why? Why there should be inspection at all. Most of the people selling goods online can obtain registration from their house. - Rahul Rai
Even in my opinion, it is a very good step. In fact everyone who have paid tax under VAT will support this provision.
Physical inspection was a torture on tax payers. Most of the time as rightly pointed by GST Payer, it was increasing corruption only.
GST law has done a great favor to tax payers and more to the government by removing requirement of physical inspection of business address.
In my opinion it is a very good step by government to remove physical inspection of business place for registration.
The aim of government should be to remove physical interaction between tax payer and department as much as possible. This will not only reduce the corruption but also avoid any delay in registration and other activities.
In most of the cases, the physical inspection is just a formality that is seen as a money making activity by department officers.
In VAT states like Karnataka has physical inspection requirement which delayed the registration by months all together.
Loss to state due to delayed registration is another reason under GST, physical inspection is avoided.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra