Out of pocket expenses
watch_later 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Expenses incurred on conveyance and food. I understand that GST is applicable on these when charged to client. What is the rate of GST that has to be charged as the GST on professional fees is 18%. Whether a separate invoice be prepared for professional fees and reimbursement of expenses?
If principle supply is charged at 18% then you need to charge 18% on claims you mentioned.
These expenses were incurred at the time of providing of services and so will form part of value of supply.
You can include in same invoice or issue another invoice, it does not make any difference on chargeability. But logically you should include within same invoice.
Thanks a bunch - JAYASHREE RAMANAN
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Can a Invoice be cancelled in GST Regime for Services
- Gst 3 B
- GSTr 3b returns
- How to file Gstr-4 for composition scheme?
- GST Mail id
- GST on Hotel room
- Display GST certificate and GSTIN at business place or fine?
- Non filling of Trans 1
- exemption benefit as service tax
- query for credit note under section 34(1) of the CGST Act, 2017
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online