Out of pocket expenses
watch_later 7 months ago
Expenses incurred on conveyance and food. I understand that GST is applicable on these when charged to client. What is the rate of GST that has to be charged as the GST on professional fees is 18%. Whether a separate invoice be prepared for professional fees and reimbursement of expenses?
If principle supply is charged at 18% then you need to charge 18% on claims you mentioned.
These expenses were incurred at the time of providing of services and so will form part of value of supply.
You can include in same invoice or issue another invoice, it does not make any difference on chargeability. But logically you should include within same invoice.
Thanks a bunch - JAYASHREE RAMANAN
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra