Printed invoice for GST billing and invoicing
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
Very large number of businesses issue pre printed hand made invoices. Can hand written invoices or bills issued under GST?
A bill or an invoice can be prepared in handwriting but should contain the following details:
- Name of buyer
- GSTN of buyer
- GSTN of seller
- Address of supply, buyer and seller
- Product description with HSN code
- Tax rate and tax charged for each product
A hand written or pre-printed bill is allowed under GST.
However I will suggest to go for a billing software as the details needs to be uploaded on GST portal every month and it will be dual work to make bills and then again put them in excel to upload on GST portal.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra