Printed invoice for GST billing and invoicing
watch_later 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Very large number of businesses issue pre printed hand made invoices. Can hand written invoices or bills issued under GST?
A bill or an invoice can be prepared in handwriting but should contain the following details:
- Name of buyer
- GSTN of buyer
- GSTN of seller
- Address of supply, buyer and seller
- Product description with HSN code
- Tax rate and tax charged for each product
A hand written or pre-printed bill is allowed under GST.
However I will suggest to go for a billing software as the details needs to be uploaded on GST portal every month and it will be dual work to make bills and then again put them in excel to upload on GST portal.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial