Printed invoice for GST billing and invoicing
watch_later 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Very large number of businesses issue pre printed hand made invoices. Can hand written invoices or bills issued under GST?
A bill or an invoice can be prepared in handwriting but should contain the following details:
- Name of buyer
- GSTN of buyer
- GSTN of seller
- Address of supply, buyer and seller
- Product description with HSN code
- Tax rate and tax charged for each product
A hand written or pre-printed bill is allowed under GST.
However I will suggest to go for a billing software as the details needs to be uploaded on GST portal every month and it will be dual work to make bills and then again put them in excel to upload on GST portal.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- About GST Return
- composite scheme
- Restaurant bill format without gst no.
- Gst Crack version
- Invoicing under GST
- Gst return for hotel
- catageory of sezing parking yard gst hsn code
- how to enter gst payment detail in sapB!
- About the 0% rate
- GST ON IMPORT OF SERVICE-TOUR PACKAGE SERVICE
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return