watch_later 3 years, 5 months ago

i have done only one purchase from a registered party in august, should i show the tax paid by me in the eligible ITC colum in GSTR3B or else where.

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question