Query Relating Avail Of Input Credit On Purchase Of Tv For Labour Welfare
watch_later 2 months, 1 week ago
We have a manufacturing unit of railway sleepers, for the enhancement or generating motivation to labourers for focus in production, we have purchased a Television for them.
& we have the taken the same as input as an account of Labour welfare.
Please Suggest can we able to take GST credit on such Input or it will be considered as Capital Expenditure.
Under GST there is no major difference between an revenue and capital expenditure. As long as expense is incurred in furtherance of business.
You are eligilble to take input tax credit on purchase of television for use in business.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Is GST required for freelance consultants billing below 20L
- Gstp exam
- Running Requests
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ