Rectification Needed

Mahesh Bysani
watch_later 3 years, 6 months ago

my manual computation id different from gstr b,after saving it wont hilight payment,after submitting it is highlighted any diff we cant alter,govt must provide rectification for gstr 3b,and how to adjust my transitional credit if i filed return  on 12-8-2017 ,at that time govt said no itc adjustment


  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question