Refund under Inverted Duty Structure for Job Worker
watch_later 4 weeks, 1 day ago
A job worker engaged in milling of Wheat is collecting GST at 5%. he is paying 18% Gst for packing Material and has invested in High value Machines having GST rate of 18 % & 28% , Can he claim the Unutilized ITC under inverted Duty Scheme ?
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- wrong party's input came into our GSTR2
- GST SERCH NUMBERS
- Short claim of ITC
- Bill for Subscription
- Query Relating to obtaining GST No. for proprietor
- Unable to get the report
- GST Clerance Certificate
- How to call API from JAVA
- Gstr3b return
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra