Reimbursement of goods or services under CSR donation receive from Service recipient is liable for GST act in case of co register under section 25
watch_later 5 months, 3 weeks ago
our company register under section 25 of Company act we are service provider and receive the amount under CSR donation from Service recipient as reimbursement of Expenses can we liable to charge GST on reimbursement of Expenses.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- can we take set off of job work bill
- B2C previous month sales
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST