Reimbursement of goods or services under CSR donation receive from Service recipient is liable for GST act in case of co register under section 25
watch_later 8 months, 2 weeks ago
our company register under section 25 of Company act we are service provider and receive the amount under CSR donation from Service recipient as reimbursement of Expenses can we liable to charge GST on reimbursement of Expenses.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- wrong party's input came into our GSTR2
- GST SERCH NUMBERS
- Short claim of ITC
- Bill for Subscription
- Query Relating to obtaining GST No. for proprietor
- Unable to get the report
- GST Clerance Certificate
- How to call API from JAVA
- Gstr3b return
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra