Reverse Charge

Nitesh Singh
watch_later 2 years, 10 months ago

Mr X (Unregistered) supplies goods to Mr Y (Unregistered), now will Mr. Y be forced to take registration under GST as he is receiving goods from an unregistered dealer?

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question