Reverse Charges Any Invoice Format

watch_later 3 years, 7 months ago

 we  have  to make  invoice  for  reverse charges  for supply received from unregistered person if yes  can you send the  format for the same.

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question