There would be no revision of returns.
All unreported invoices of previous tax period would be reflected in the return for the month in which they are proposed to be included. The interest, if applicable will be auto populated.
All under-reported invoice and ITC revision will have to be corrected using credit/debit note and such credit / debit note would be reflected in the return for the month in which such adjustment is carried out. The credit/debit note will have provision to record original invoice, date etc. to enable the system to link the same with the original invoice as also to calculate the interest, if applicable. Its format will be like the invoice.
There would be separate tables in the returns for reflecting those adjustments for which credit / debit notes are not required to be issued / issued. The interest, if applicable will be auto populated.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ