PRAVEEN P R
watch_later 7 months ago
How Can Revise GSTR1..
There would be no revision of returns.
All unreported invoices of previous tax period would be reflected in the return for the month in which they are proposed to be included. The interest, if applicable will be auto populated.
All under-reported invoice and ITC revision will have to be corrected using credit/debit note and such credit / debit note would be reflected in the return for the month in which such adjustment is carried out. The credit/debit note will have provision to record original invoice, date etc. to enable the system to link the same with the original invoice as also to calculate the interest, if applicable. Its format will be like the invoice.
There would be separate tables in the returns for reflecting those adjustments for which credit / debit notes are not required to be issued / issued. The interest, if applicable will be auto populated.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial