Tax rate for textile industry?
watch_later 11 months, 1 week ago
What is the GST tax rate for textile industry and products such as T-shirt, shirts made of cotton or linen or other synthetic items?
Whether input credit is available on all products?
Tax rate is same for branded and non-branded goods or it is set differently for both?
GST rates for textiles are to be decided on 3rd June 2017. We have to wait till then. - Rahul Rai
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial