Tax rate for textile industry?
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
What is the GST tax rate for textile industry and products such as T-shirt, shirts made of cotton or linen or other synthetic items?
Whether input credit is available on all products?
Tax rate is same for branded and non-branded goods or it is set differently for both?
GST rates for textiles are to be decided on 3rd June 2017. We have to wait till then. - Rahul Rai
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra