tax rate on iron hardware
watch_later 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Please inform rate of GST on manufacturer for iron hardware manufacturing .Products like handle, tower bolt, hinges, aldrops.
I have edited the question. Please select appropriate tags at the time of asking question. Along with state its better to select appropriate tag for faster response. - Pulkit Sharma
If it is possible to specify particular HSN code, rates can be provided.
However I did a search for Tower Bolt and its falling under chapter 8302, even other items you mentioned are covered under same heading.
Tax for list of item you specified are taxed at 28%.
Extract from rate list issued:
8302 Base metal mountings, fittings and similar articles suitable for furniture, doors, staircases, windows, blinds, coachwork, saddlery,trunks, chests, caskets or the like; base metal hat-racks, hat-pegs, brackets and similar fixtures; castors with mountings of base metal; automatic door closers of base metal are taxed at 28%.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial