Tran Form

watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

I am registered in vat and migrated to gst . I have closing stock of goods on 30-6-2017. Which Tran form has to file Tran 1 or Tran 2. If we don't  want any transitional credit then also it is mandatory to file Tran 1 and Tran 2 form 

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question