ACCOUNTING ENTRY ON PURCHASE FROM UN-REGISTERED DEALER
watch_later 11 months, 1 week ago
Our company purchases materials from Chennai and the dealers turn over is less than 15 lakhs per year, our purchase will be RS 30 000/- once in two months, we pay in cash,
what shall be our purchase book entries, cash book entries.
First point, if you are purchasing from an unregistered dealer who is from Chennai, ask him to take registration as registration is compulsory for person making interstate outward supply.
You are located out of Chennai in that case you have to charge IGST on purchase from unregistered dealer and also make tax invoice on his behalf.
Invoicing is different from accounting.
You can read my article accounting under RCM.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GST FOR HANDICRAFT SHEET METAL AND CASTING IDOLS AND SCULPTURES FOR TEMPLE PURPOSES
- If turnover below 20 lakhs, should charge GST in invoice?
- Gstr-3b amendment after submission
- Part-B of e-way bill not filed.
- Query regarding value to be shown in gstr 1
- Eway bill software
- Effect of non-cancellation wrong e waybill(Two ewaybill on same tax invoice)
- Any other option to correct GSTR-3B which is already filed
- ITC MISSED TO CLAIMED
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?