ACCOUNTING ENTRY ON PURCHASE FROM UN-REGISTERED DEALER
watch_later 7 months, 1 week ago
Our company purchases materials from Chennai and the dealers turn over is less than 15 lakhs per year, our purchase will be RS 30 000/- once in two months, we pay in cash,
what shall be our purchase book entries, cash book entries.
First point, if you are purchasing from an unregistered dealer who is from Chennai, ask him to take registration as registration is compulsory for person making interstate outward supply.
You are located out of Chennai in that case you have to charge IGST on purchase from unregistered dealer and also make tax invoice on his behalf.
Invoicing is different from accounting.
You can read my article accounting under RCM.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return