Unable to file GSTR1 for Nov 17 ( Monthly return filing ) before 10.01.18 due to processing delay by GST portal
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
We have opted to file GST returns on monthly basis. Yesterday (10.01.18) we entered all the required details in GSTR 1 menu in GST portal to file return for Nov 17. But, the GST portal did not update till late night. Hence, we could not even submit the return yesterday.
Now, when can we file the return for Nov 17 ?
What will be the consequences ? Will there be any late fee, penalty, etc ?
Late 200 per day file return at the earliest - Prakash Ahir
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial