Unable to file GSTR1 for Nov 17 ( Monthly return filing ) before 10.01.18 due to processing delay by GST portal
watch_later 6 months ago
We have opted to file GST returns on monthly basis. Yesterday (10.01.18) we entered all the required details in GSTR 1 menu in GST portal to file return for Nov 17. But, the GST portal did not update till late night. Hence, we could not even submit the return yesterday.
Now, when can we file the return for Nov 17 ?
What will be the consequences ? Will there be any late fee, penalty, etc ?
Late 200 per day file return at the earliest - Prakash Ahir
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Agriculture bore repair
- GSTIN Number Search
- For late return gst
- inconvenience during mobile.
- Details of transport.
- GSTR 4
- WHAT IS OUR HSN CODE?
- debit note
- West Bengal exempts Eway bill for job workers
- Id and password
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.