Unable To File Gstr1 For Nov 17 ( Monthly Return Filing ) Before 10.01.18 Due To Processing Delay By Gst Portal
watch_later 9 months, 1 week ago
We have opted to file GST returns on monthly basis. Yesterday (10.01.18) we entered all the required details in GSTR 1 menu in GST portal to file return for Nov 17. But, the GST portal did not update till late night. Hence, we could not even submit the return yesterday.
Now, when can we file the return for Nov 17 ?
What will be the consequences ? Will there be any late fee, penalty, etc ?
Late 200 per day file return at the earliest - Prakash Ahir
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Is GST required for freelance consultants billing below 20L
- Gstp exam
- Running Requests
- data security
- CGST & SGST on LFR, where show in GSTR 3B
- SUB CONTRACT RATE OF TAX ON GST
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ