Under GST, It will be possible to claim input credit of existing VAT, Service Tax and excise?
watch_later 1 year, 1 month ago
From July we will have GST implemented, hopefully. Is it possible to claim input claim for existing VAT, Service tax or excise credit in our books?
How the transition will happen?
There are provision which allow setting of credits. We have to wait for exact method but prime facie it will be allowed. - GST Payer
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial