Way bills or Road permits
watch_later 11 months, 1 week ago
Interstate (one state to another state) stock transfer from one branch to another branch road permit is required. I belongs to Telangana state branches having all over India kindly confirm.
I suppose you are talking about E-Way bill as mentioned under GST law.
Yes you have to make E-way bill even if transferring to branch.
E-way bill is required if value of supply is more than Rs. 50,000.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GST FOR HANDICRAFT SHEET METAL AND CASTING IDOLS AND SCULPTURES FOR TEMPLE PURPOSES
- If turnover below 20 lakhs, should charge GST in invoice?
- Gstr-3b amendment after submission
- Part-B of e-way bill not filed.
- Query regarding value to be shown in gstr 1
- Eway bill software
- Effect of non-cancellation wrong e waybill(Two ewaybill on same tax invoice)
- Any other option to correct GSTR-3B which is already filed
- ITC MISSED TO CLAIMED
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?