Way Bills Or Road Permits

Prakash rao
watch_later 3 years, 3 months ago

Interstate (one state to another state) stock transfer from one branch to another branch road permit is required. I belongs to Telangana state branches having all over India kindly confirm.

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 3 months ago

I suppose you are talking about E-Way bill as mentioned under GST law.

Yes you have to make E-way bill even if transferring to branch.

E-way bill is required if value of supply is more than Rs. 50,000.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question