What is the limit of E-way bill or transport slip under GST?
watch_later 1 year, 1 month ago
What is the bill amount for which E-way bill under GST should be issued?
The transport form or E-way bill should be issued for all transportation of goods or government has specified any limit?
Every registered person who transports goods for value exceeding Rs. 50,000 should generate E-way bill before making such supply.
The form to be used is Form GST INS-01.
Actually its before transportation. - Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Agriculture bore repair
- GSTIN Number Search
- For late return gst
- inconvenience during mobile.
- Details of transport.
- GSTR 4
- WHAT IS OUR HSN CODE?
- debit note
- West Bengal exempts Eway bill for job workers
- Id and password
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.