What is the limit of E-way bill or transport slip under GST?
watch_later 10 months, 3 weeks ago
What is the bill amount for which E-way bill under GST should be issued?
The transport form or E-way bill should be issued for all transportation of goods or government has specified any limit?
Every registered person who transports goods for value exceeding Rs. 50,000 should generate E-way bill before making such supply.
The form to be used is Form GST INS-01.
Actually its before transportation. - Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial