What is the limit of E-way bill or transport slip under GST?
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
What is the bill amount for which E-way bill under GST should be issued?
The transport form or E-way bill should be issued for all transportation of goods or government has specified any limit?
Every registered person who transports goods for value exceeding Rs. 50,000 should generate E-way bill before making such supply.
The form to be used is Form GST INS-01.
Actually its before transportation. - Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra