What will be the audit limit under GST?
watch_later 1 year, 2 months ago
As I have read the article records and audits under GST. It is still not clear whether audit under GST will be for everyone or any turnover limit is prescribed for compulsory audit under GST?
There has been no official notfication on turnover limit of audit under GST. GST audit by a chartered accountant or cost accountant will be compulsory if turnover exceeds prescribed limit.
However revised return rules issued by government do mention 2 crore as audit limit.
Rule 21(2) of revised return rules prescribed that:
Every registered person whose aggregate turnover during a financial year exceeds one crore rupees shall get his accounts audited as specified under sub-section (5) of section 35 and he shall furnish a copy of audited annual accounts and a reconciliation statement, duly certified, in FORM GSTR-9B, electronically through the Common Portal either directly or through a Facilitation Centre notified by the Commissioner.
So as of now we can consider the rules to be final and assume that turnover for audit will be more than 2 crore.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST on penalty
- GSTIN by Name
- conversion from composition to general
- Plywood ka g s t kaise nikalte hai
- SEARCH GST NO. WITH PAN
- Gst practitioner exam
- We are getting responses for just 2 requests in 15 minutes
- Agriculture bore repair
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.