What will the format of invoices for restaurants and bakeries?
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
As of now the invoice format for restaurant such as domino and McDonald used to be a simple page with items and tax at bottom.
In GST I understand the invoice contains item wise tax rates and tax amount. Whether these restaurants and food joints have to issue the big invoice or they can continue with same format?
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra