What will the format of invoices for restaurants and bakeries?
watch_later 11 months, 1 week ago
As of now the invoice format for restaurant such as domino and McDonald used to be a simple page with items and tax at bottom.
In GST I understand the invoice contains item wise tax rates and tax amount. Whether these restaurants and food joints have to issue the big invoice or they can continue with same format?
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial