Whether GST is applicable on rent?
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
Service tax was applicable on building given on rent for commercial purpose. Whether under GST also rent received by letting out properties for commerical puspose is taxed?
building given on rent plz confirm whether gst is applicable or not - Ram Virkar
Yes GST is applicable on rent received from letting out property. However property given on rent for residential purpose is exempted from GST.
Only premises given for commercial purpose is charged under GST.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra