Whether GST is applicable on rent?
watch_later 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Service tax was applicable on building given on rent for commercial purpose. Whether under GST also rent received by letting out properties for commerical puspose is taxed?
building given on rent plz confirm whether gst is applicable or not - Ram Virkar
Yes GST is applicable on rent received from letting out property. However property given on rent for residential purpose is exempted from GST.
Only premises given for commercial purpose is charged under GST.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return