Whether GST is applicable on rent?
watch_later 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Service tax was applicable on building given on rent for commercial purpose. Whether under GST also rent received by letting out properties for commerical puspose is taxed?
building given on rent plz confirm whether gst is applicable or not - Ram Virkar
Yes GST is applicable on rent received from letting out property. However property given on rent for residential purpose is exempted from GST.
Only premises given for commercial purpose is charged under GST.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial